OUR RAINBOW HEART (NHS) Print
The rainbow artwork was created to show support for the NHS in the current Coronavirus crisis.
A limited-edition is available with all profits donated to the NHS.
- Limited Edition of 10 prints are available per size.
- Supplied with a (COA) certificate of authenticity, signature and print edition number
- Printed onto Hahnemühle bamboo art paper
- Hahnemühle bamboo is made from 90% bamboo fibres, for a natural look making it environmentally friendly.
- The unique combination of sustainable bamboo fibres, soft surface texture and impressive print quality gives the illustration an outstanding expression and soul.
- Giclée print with an archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- Printed in the United Kingdom
- Free UK Shipping (delivery within 7 days)
- Free International Shipping: (delivery within 14 days).
ABOUT OUR RAINBOW HEART (NHS)
'I wanted to do something to pay tribute to the wonderful work NHS staff are doing in hospitals around the UK.
Having several members of my family and close friends working in the national health service I know how important the work they do is to keep the country safe.
The rainbow is a sign of hope and I think it is brilliant that parents and children are creating their own version and placing them up in the windows of their homes.'
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.